Aotearoa Accounts & Operations Manager // Part Time
WHO WE ARE
Sets™ was conceptualised in early 2020, when we found ourselves and our friends stuffing rolled up toilet paper into our ears at a gig. Dancing by the speakers without proper hearing protection meant ringing ears after the club. We wished for a better solution; one that was comfortable, reusable, and clubbers would be proud to pull out on a night out.
As well as a forward-thinking product, Sets is about creating a new era of partying; one that cares about themselves and each other. We envision a community of dancers who respect each other, the music they’re listening to and the club culture. We support emerging artists through our artist spotlights, showcase local gigs for the community to our global audience and create education resources to encourage clubbers to protect their hearing.
We want to create an era of partying that is accessible to all, by creating affordable earplugs that are available at a wide range of stockists, for every type of partier; ones that are seasoned partiers, ones that are sound sensitive, ones that want to stand by the speakers without getting tinnitus.
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, and individuals with disabilities to apply. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
HOW WE WORK
Sets is made up of 5 wāhine all across the world. Our founders are based in London and we have staff operating out of Australia, Auckland and Wellington. We work collaboratively through online channels and weekly virtual meetings to align our goals and deliverables. Our transparent and timely communication in our growing and fast paced team is what keeps us ahead of the game.
Sets is seeking a New Zealand based part-time accounts and sales manager to work across operations/order fulfilment and account management with stockists, artists and the wider electronic music industry. Your duties will also span across content creation, community engagement and brand partnerships/collaborations.
- Fulfilling online orders Monday-Friday
- Building strong relationships with existing stockists
- Curating new stockists and identifying collaboration opportunities
- Curating new artists for our monthly ‘Artist Spotlight’ and upcoming gigs and events for our monthly ‘Gig Guides’
- Producing high quality content for socials (imagery for Instagram, videos for TikTok)
- Attending NZ based events where required to represent Sets and create content
- An eye for design and a pro at Adobe Suite (Photoshop & InDesign). A huge bonus if you have experience using 3D software.
- Working remotely 3-5 hours a week
- Ability to work autonomously and exercise initiative
- Be able to meet deadlines and be flexible with ad hoc tasks
- Be a brand ambassador for Sets; ensuring everything you do on behalf of Sets is in line with our ethos and mission
- Be open to feedback to benefit personal/project development and learning
- Demonstrate an understanding of latest industry knowledge
- Communicate effectively in verbal and written English
- Must be New Zealand based and have proof of 18+ ID
OUR HIRING PROCESS
If you are successful and shortlisted for an interview, you will be contacted via email using the contact address with which you applied.
Please apply via the button below.